1. Mix the smoked salmon, half the lemon oil and the chopped dill. Let it marinate for 30min
2. Fry the drained capers in 1 tbs of lemon oil for 5 minutes until the capers open up. Drain and set aside
3. Cook the fresh fettucine for 2 to 3 minutes in boiling water.
4. Add the crème fraiche, season with Mount Zero Pink Lake Salt and cracked pepper, add the rocket and marinated salmon and fried capers to the hot drained pasta.
5. Mix and serve immediately. Finish with a good drizzle of Mount Zero Lemon Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil