1. For the tzatziki. Use a peeler to make cucumber ribbons, spread evenly on a clean tea towel, add a pinch of salt and toss salt through using your hands. Roll up the tea-towel into a sausage and set aside. Add all remaining tzatziki ingredients into a bowl, stir and set aside in the fridge.
2. For the veggie burger, add Worcestershire, oregano, garlic and lemon zest into a bowl, stir, add potato starch and mix in well. Add cooked faba beans and falafel mix, mix together well (I like to use my hands) and form into 4 burgers.
3. Place burgers on a plate, coat both sides with EVOO, add a generous pinch of salt & pepper to each side and the edges. Cut burger buns in half and dip the cut side into EVOO. Heat a BBQ grill, when it's hot enough brush with oil and grill burgers until browned on each side (time will vary depending on your bbq) and warmed through. Grill buns cut side down to warm through.
4. Meanwhile to finish the tzatziki, unwrap the tea-towel and place cucumber into the yogurt, stir to combine.
5. To assemble, divide tzatziki onto buns, top with burger and a good drizzle of EVOO. Serves 4.
*Prep the split faba beans one or two days before. Rinse 1 cup of beans in a strainer. In a medium pot add beans and 3 cups of water, bring to the boil, reduce to low, and simmer for 30-35 minutes. Strain and put in a container and refrigerate until needed.