When: Saturday 18 November, 9am-2pm
Where: Mount Zero Warehouse, 6 Law Crt, Sunshine West Victoria 3020
Spring is in full tilt here at Mount Zero's HQ, with our olive trees in fruit set and our veggie boxes bursting to life. This turn in season signals many things, but most importantly, it signals that it's time for another Zero Waste Warehouse Market! Being the last of our warehouse markets for the year, this is the perfect opportunity to beat the frantic festive season crowds and stock up on a range of bulk Mount Zero products to last you in the kitchen for all the dinner parties and gatherings ahead. As always, we've put together another stellar lineup of local stallholders to keep you fed and entertained on the day. Read on to discover who'll be there this time!
We'll have all the best bulk produce to refill your empty pantries at our Zero Waste Warehouse Market, returning this Saturday 18 November from 9am-2pm at our Sunshine West warehouse.
Grab your empty containers, bottles or bags and get your fill of the best from the Mount Zero range, from our signature olives and extra virgin olive oil to pulses and grains – all free from packaging! We're happy to say that each edition of the Zero Waste Warehouse Markets diverts packaging from more than 300kg of olives and grains, and saves an estimated 1000 glass olive oil bottles – and it's all thanks to your support.
Selling our products without the incurred costs of packaging also allows us to pass these savings on to you directly, making it an incredibly cost-effective way to stock up on our range!
We'll also be joined by new and returning friends alike for our Winter Edition – see what they'll have on offer below!
- Koji and Co. are back again, selling their delicious miso paste and shio koji available in bulk!
- A range of delicious plant-based fermented goodies including krauts, kimchi and keffir from Gaga’s Gut Loving Ferments.
- Slow-fermented, naturally leavened sourdough loaves and delicious pastries from Wild Life Bakery.
- Certified B Corp Market Lane will be offering complimentary filter coffee, plus plenty of their ethically sourced beans will be available for sale in bulk.
- Locally churned ice cream available on the day from Mars Gelato, made with our very own extra virgin olive oil!
...and more stallholders to come in the following weeks! Stay tuned for more announcements.
We'll see you there!