Mount Zero Warehouse Person / Order Picker – Full Time, $45K plus superannuation.
Who we are
Mount Zero is a vertically integrated family farm and Australian food wholesaler. At our Melbourne office and warehouse, we have a team of 12 people. We supply and service a range of restaurants, retailers and quality food lovers across Australia.
We value sustainability, regionalism, provenance & quality. We collaborate. We find ways to innovate our products and help farmers and traditional owners to do the same. We seek to include and to participate in anything that furthers the interests of local land owners (Australian farmers), traditional owners, Australian consumers and the quality of Australian produce.
What you'll be doing
You will work with the warehouse manager to pick and pack orders for distribution via; our own vans, couriers, freight companies and Australia Post.
Working with the warehouse manager you will manage the receipt of incoming goods, their storage, rotation and recording in our inventory system.
Your day will begin at 8:00am and finish at 4:30pm. Duties include:
- Picking orders for drivers daily run in the Melbourne Metro Area
- Picking and packing order for posting direct to customers
- Picking and palletising orders for interstate distribution
- Loading and unloading trucks using a forklift
- some local deliveries from time to time
- recording all incoming and outgoing stock in our inventory program
- ensuring that the warehouse is a safe workplace
What we're looking for
- Prior experience in warehouse / order picking role - preferred
- Forklift licence - preferred
- Manual vehicle licence
- Ready to work in a fast paced and exciting environment
- Strong communication skills
- An enthusiastic, approachable and positive manner
- Previous experience in the food wholesale industry will be an advantage
What we offer
- A fantastic culture, hard working people who are passionate about food, restaurants and Australian produce.
- Learn more about us at mountzeroolives.com
Submit a resume and cover letter that lists your skills and experience, in reference to the above listed duties and desired attributes to [email protected]
As we prefer to deal with our team members directly, we will not be accepting calls or applications from recruitment agencies, thank you.