- 1 cup Mount Zero chickpea flour
- ½ cup gluten free self raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup caster sugar
- ½ cup thickened cream
- 1/4 cup soda water
Cle-Ann Stampolidis, Serves 4
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees celsius.
2. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
3. Place chickpea flour, self raising flour, baking powder, sugar into a medium bowl and whisk to combine.
4. In a measuring jug combine cream, soda water and whisk. Slowly add the wet
ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined, form into a ball.
5. Pop onto lined tray, pat down and form into a small circle, about the size of a side plate (14cm) and an inch high.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden, remove from oven and cool. Slice and serve with lashings of whipped cream, fruit or jam.