When: Saturday 30 October, 9am-2pm
Where: Mount Zero Warehouse, 6 Law Court, Sunshine West
Trick or treat yourself at our October Zero Waste Market – the Halloween Edition! Come in (a sustainable, creative, DIY) costume to receive 10% off your Mount Zero purchases.
Get the scissors and cardboard out, or raid the dress-up box – our popular Zero Waste Warehouse Market will return on Saturday 30 October with a special Halloween theme.
Alongside being able to shop the full Mount Zero range of olives, extra virgin olive oils, grains, pulses and salts in bulk, a range of Mount Zero friends and collaborators will also share their bulk and package-free produce, including:
- Market Lane with their signature coffee beans sold by weight, as well as coffees to enjoy on the day (in Keep Cups or Returnr coffee cups)
- Koji & Co’s miso and shio koji – always a market sell-out, so get in early!
- Precycle Pantry and household items, available in bulk direct from the van
- Girls on Bread sourdough loaves
- Little Wing with condiments and delicious lasagna grilled cheese toasties (yes, you read that right!)
- Girl & The Olive with bio-dynamic skincare made from ingredients sourced from the Mount Zero grove
PLUS, as the last Warehouse Market before Christmas, Mount Zero will also be selling:
- 2L bulk buckets of Meredith Dairy’s iconic goat cheese for $60 each
- Freshly-cured dry cured kalamata olives, sold by weight
- A sneak peek of Mount Zero’s 2021 range of gift hampers – the perfect Christmas gift for foodies!
Customers are encouraged to bring their own recycled glass bottles, tubs, containers, bags and other vessels to reuse and refill, in an effort to reduce packaging waste and shop more sustainably.
Previous Zero Waste Warehouse Markets have saved a whopping 1000 glass olive oil bottles per market, and diverted packaging from more than 300kg of olives and grains each edition!