What: Mount Zero's Zero Waste Warehouse Market
When: Saturday 27 February, 9am-2pm
Where: Mount Zero Warehouse, 6 Law Crt, Sunshine West
Hummus Masterclass with Afik Gal and Dani Valent: 12pm-1pm, $35+BF. Buy tickets here.
Gather your bags, bottles and containers – our popular Zero Waste Warehouse Market is BACK in 2021! We’re thrilled to be opening up our tanks, barrels and tubs of olives, oils, grains and pulses for all your bulk purchases. BYO vessels!
At the market, you’ll find:
- A selection of our finest Extra Virgin Olive Oils to tap straight from the tank, plus limited seasonal EVOO blends
- Our range of naturally fermented olives including Kalamata, Manzanilla and Gordal
- Locally grown pulses and grains, including Quinoa, Persian Red Lentils, French Style Green Lentils, Chickpeas and more
- Mineral-rich, hand-harvested Pink Lake Salt from Dimboola
PLUS, Miznon chef Afik Gal will host a special one-hour Hummus Masterclass, compered by food writer Dani Valent. Tickets are extremely limited, so be quick to get yours!
We’ve also invited a series of Mount Zero friends and along for the ride:
- Saeko Iida from Koji & Co with her amazing range of miso and shio koji, made from our organic chickpeas and Pink Lake Salt (sold by weight)
- Very locally-made Sunshine Honey (sold by weight)
- Refills of eco-friendly, low-mile cleaning and body products from the Roving Refills team
- Eggs from the Nomadic Chooks at Tom's Paddock
- James Kummrow from Little Wing, with his range of sauces and condiments that feature our olives and oils
- Sourdough and baked goods from Girls on Bread
- ...and more!
So join us as we do our bit to fight against waste, and champion a responsible and sustainable food system from our Sunshine West HQ.
Out of Tupperware, and looking for creative ideas for BYO reusable containers? We welcome...
- Glass jars
- Wine bottles
- Milk bottles
- Yoghurt containers
- Takeaway containers
- Fabric produce bags
- Buckets with lids
(...all sparkling clean and able to be sealed, of course!)