1. Marinate the shaved red cabbage and red onion in a large bowl for 1 hour with the orange juice and salt, strain the mix after 1 hour and discard the juices
2. Transfer the cabbage onion mix to a large stainless steel saucepan, add the bay leaves and cinnamon, wine, port and an extra 200ml water, bring to a simmer and cook the cabbage mix with occasional stirring until the cabbage is soft and almost all liquid evaporated, about 35 minutes. Then add the vinegars and honey and continue to cook till all liquid almost evaporated again.
3. Season to taste, add more vinegar or honey to taste if you prefer more tart or more sweet cabbage
For the yoghurt sauce
100ml sour cream
juice of ½ lemon
20ml blend oil
salt and pepper to taste
1. Combine all of the above with a whisk in a large bowl and pack down in TA’s.
To finish the dish:
2. Season the pieces of fish well and coat with olive oil, heat a non stick pan and add fish to the pan and cook for 4 minutes, then turn over, and continue to cook for a further couple of minutes, until the fish looks all white and is just about cooked all through, then add a squeeze of lemon juice and along with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and take fish out of the pan and sit on the soused red cabbage.
3. Spoon over generous dollops of the yoghurt sauce, followed by the cooked lentils and an extra slurp of Mt Zero extra virgin olive oil, and serve.