1. cook glutinous rice flour with water and salt for 5 minutes.
2. cool it down and brush it in to nori sheet.
3. roll it with cannoli mould.
4. deydrate nori sheet at 80ºC / 30 minutes.
5. deep fry in olive oil at 160ºC / 30 seconds.
1. clean mussels.
2. cook at 100ºC / 100 humidity / 1 fan / 3 minutes.
3. place in freezer for 20 minutes after cooking.
4. take the shells off mussels and leave in mussel water for 1 hour in the fridge.
5. drain the water and dehydrate mussels at 48ºC / 100 dehydrate / 12 hours.
6. fine blend the dried mussels and dehydrate again for 4 hours.
7. use fine sieve to create a powder from dehydrated mussels.
Gochujang Sourdough Crumb
1. roast 140ºC / 50 dehydrate / 2 fan / 20 minute.
2. blend with robot coupe for 5 seconds.
3. roast again at 140ºC / 50 dehydrate / 1 fan / 20 minute.
4. keep stirring until desired texture is reached. Allow to cool.
1. Blend all ingredients into a smooth puree.
2. Chill using an ice bath.
1. mix chopped chive 5g, lobster meat 18g, avocado puree 20g, gochujang crumb 10g.
2. stuff into dried nori roll.
3. dust with mussel powder on top.