MIX AND RISE
1. Bake potato at 220°C (fan forced) for 15 minutes. Allow to cool to room temperature.
2. In a KitchenAid bowl, mix flours together and add 200g of water.
3. Mix remaining 28g water with yeast, then add to flour mixture along with salt and olive oil.
4. Using the hook attachment, mix dough on Speed 1 until combined, then increase to Speed 8 for 10 minutes.
5. Add potato and mix again for another minute.
6. Remove bowl from KitchenAid, cover with tea towel and let dough rise for 1 hour.
7. Grease baking tray with olive oil.
8. Portion dough into 90g balls and place on tray. Lightly coat each dough ball with oil.
9. Once all of the dough is portioned, cover tray with cling wrap and let rise for 30 minutes at room temperature.
10. After dough has risen, place covered tray in fridge for 24 hours.
1. Preheat oven to 230°C (fan forced). Check the inside of oven temperature with thermometer, ensuring it reaches 230°C.
2. Fill a baking tray with ice and place at the bottom of oven (this will help to steam the dough.) At the same time, unwrap the baking tray and place on middle shelf. Bake for 8 minutes.
3. Then, turn the oven temperature down to 210°C and bake for a further 28 minutes (or until golden brown).
4. Take bread out and cool to room temperature.
1. Blend macadamia, hot water and salt in a Thermomix on 60°C, speed 8, for 15 minutes.
2. Add lemon juice.
3. Add Arbequina oil slowly until all incorporated.
4. Taste and season to finish.