Cle-Ann Stampolidis, Serves 8
1. Preheat fan-forced oven to 180 degrees Celcius and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. In a bowl, combine chickpea flour, baking powder, olive oil, a pinch of salt and mix with a spoon to combine.
3. Add water and mix until it starts to come together. At this point, you can use your hands to press the mix the sides of the bowl and form a dough ball.
4. Cut the dough ball in half, then cut each half into 4 to make 8 portions, form into balls. Line a tortilla press with baking paper and place each ball in between your lined tortilla press, press down, peel from lining and place onto baking tray. Repeat for the remaining portions. If you don’t have a tortilla press, roll dough between baking paper using a rolling pin.
5. Sprinkle with dukkah and extra salt and lightly press into the dough. Cut each round into 4 (making 32 portions) or whatever shape you like.
6. Bake for 15 minutes or until slightly golden colour. Remove the cool
completely before serving.