When: Saturday 29 July, 9am-2pm
Where: Mount Zero Warehouse, 6 Law Crt, Sunshine West
Winter is upon us, and while the urge to stay home and hibernate is strong, we're here to coax you all out of your dens for the COSY WINTER EDITION of our ever-popular Zero Waste Warehouse Market! We'll be ramping up the warm and fuzzy vibes this time around, with a range of delicious hot food options available, miso soup, an open fire, and an INCREDIBLE lineup of stallholders to delight your senses. If that's not enough to get you excited, then the unveiling of our full range of new season olive oil, available to purchase in BULK and WASTE-FREE, ought to do the trick!
We'll have all the best bulk produce to refill your empty pantries at our Zero Waste Warehouse Market, returning this Saturday 29 July from 9am-2pm at our Sunshine West warehouse.
Grab your empty containers, bottles or bags and get your fill of the best from the Mount Zero range, from our signature olives and extra virgin olive oil to pulses and grains – all free from packaging! We're happy to say that each edition of the Zero Waste Warehouse Markets diverts packaging from more than 300kg of olives and grains, and saves an estimated 1000 glass olive oil bottles – and it's all thanks to your support.
We'll also be joined by new and returning friends alike for our Winter Edition – see what they'll have on offer below!
- Koji and Co. are back again, selling hot cups of their delicious miso soup, as well as miso paste and shio koji available in bulk!
- Primo Street Pizza Co. will be slinging freshly made, artisanal wood-fired pizzas for you to eat around a cosy open fire.
- Slow-fermented, naturally leavened sourdough loaves and delicious pastries from Wild Life Bakery in Brunswick.
- Hand-made charcuterie, deli goods and accompaniments from Obelix & Co., made using locally-sourced ingredients.
- Certified B Corp Market Lane will be offering complimentary filter coffee, plus plenty of their ethically sourced beans will be available for sale in bulk.
- Spinning vinyls on the day will be our very own DJ Extra Virgin, who will be playing a range of lowkey tunes to keep the moods high.
...and more to come! Stay tuned for more announcements.
We'll see you there!