When: Saturday 29 October, 9am-2pm
Where: Mount Zero Warehouse, 6 Law Crt, Sunshine West
Spring is finally here, and we're back with another edition of our markets – plus an all new workshop focussing on miso and koji, a traditional Japanese fermentation culture.
We'll have all the best bulk produce to refill your empty pantries at our Zero Waste Warehouse Market, returning this Saturday 29 October from 9am-2pm at our Sunshine West warehouse.
This will be our last edition of the markets before Christmas, so don't miss your chance to grab your empty containers, bottles or bags and get your fill of the best from the Mount Zero range, from our signature olives and extra virgin olive oil to pulses, grains and salts – all free from packaging! We're happy to say that each edition of the Zero Waste Warehouse Markets diverts packaging from more than 300kg of olives and grains, and saves an estimated 1000 glass olive oil bottles – and it's all thanks to your support.
We're also thrilled to be hosting our first Introduction to Miso and Koji on the day, with GM Rich Seymour alongside Saeko Iida, founder of Koji and Co. If you're a fan of Japanese cuisine, you'll be familiar with the delicious umami hit of miso, but did you know that there would be no miso (or sake, mirin or soy sauce) without koji? You'll learn all about this traditional Japanese fermentation culture in our workshop, plus there will be miso tastings, recipes for you to try at home and plenty of tips for incorporating miso and koji into your cooking.
Spots are limited – book your tickets here.
We'll also be joined by new and returning friends alike for our Spring Edition – see what they'll have on offer below!
- Fill your own BYO vessels with delicious minimal intervention wines from Brunswick favourites Noisy Ritual
- Koji and Co’s miso and shio koji, bringing traditional Japanese fermentation techniques to your table
- Slow fermented, naturally leavened sourdough loaves, featuring Mount Zero olives and extra virgin olive oil from Akimbo Bakery
- Common Garden Health, offering organic loose leaf teas available for purchase by the kilogram
- Certified B Corp Market Lane will be offering complimentary filter coffee, plus plenty of their ethically sourced beans will be available for sale
We'll see you there!