When: Saturday 30 April, 9am-2pm
Where: Mount Zero Warehouse, 6 Law Crt, Sunshine West
The temperature’s dropping and we’re ready to start nesting for autumn!
Stock up your pantry with all the best bulk produce at our Zero Waste Warehouse Market, returning this Saturday 30 April from 9am-2pm at our Sunshine West warehouse.
Grab your empty containers, bottles or bags and get your fill of the best from the Mount Zero range, from signature olives and extra virgin olive oil to pulses, grains and salts - all free from packaging!
Want the inside scoop? Keep an eye out for these special offers:
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil straight from the tank, $12 per litre (normally $16 per litre)
- 2L bulk buckets of Meredith Dairy goat cheese, just $60 each
We’ll also be joined by our friends from:
- Koji & Co, bringing traditional Japanese fermentation techniques to your table
- Market Lane, sharing their 100% carbon neutral and small-batch roasted coffee
- Precycle Pantry (and their beloved Pablo the Van) with stacks of sustainable pantry staples and goodies
- Your chance to get your hands on a coveted loaf from Cam's Bread, each hand-crafted using sustainable and organic flour from Wholegrain Milling Co.
Catch you there!