When: Sadly due to the lockdown in Victoria, we have cancelled our market previously scheduled for Saturday 29th of May. Our next market is scheduled for July the 31st.
Where: Mount Zero Warehouse, 6 Law Court, Sunshine West
Olive Curing Workshop: 10am-11am, $15. Book now
Gather your bottles and containers – NEW SEASON extra virgin olive oil has landed at Mount Zero Olives, and visitors to our quarterly Zero Waste Market will be some of the first in the country to get their hands on it! Tap your extra virgin olive oil directly from the tank and into your BYO vessel to do your bit for the planet, while being one of the first to try the fresh, golden goodness of the new season.
Plus, our olive bar will be open and our barrels and tubs of grains and pulses will be available for your bulk, organic and biodynamic, zero-waste purchasing pleasure.
Mount Zero General Manager Rich Seymour will show you how to make the most of your backyard olive bounty in a one-hour olive curing workshop – limited places available, tickets available here.
Additional stallholders joining us on the day will include:
- Pasta, lavosh and pastries from the Grampians’ Great Western Granary, including their truly zero-waste grape marc flour products (the skins and solids left over from winemaking) – a must-try!
- Coffee beans from Market Lane (sold by weight), plus batch brew tastings to get your Saturday moving and grooving
- Saeko Iida from Koji & Co with her range of miso and shio koji, made from Mount Zero organic chickpeas and Pink Lake Salt (sold by weight)
- Very locally-produced Sunshine Honey (sold by weight)
- Artisan sourdough from Girls on Bread
So BYO bags, bottles and containers and support our stallholders as well as shopping the entire Mount Zero range, waste-free:
- Naturally fermented olives including Kalamata, Manzanilla and Ligurian
- Locally grown pulses and grains, including Quinoa, Persian Red Lentils, French Style Green Lentils, Chickpeas and more
- Mineral-rich, hand-harvested Pink Lake Salt from Dimboola