When: Saturday 28 November, 9am-2pm
Where: 6 Law Court, Sunshine West
Click and collect pre-orders: Orders are open! Head here.
Melbourne, we’re back!
We had such a great time at our last Drive-Thru Disco Market in May, we’re doing it all again – and we can’t wait to see you.
Based on our popular quarterly Warehouse Markets, this edition sees our much-loved market shopping return with a Covid-safe, disco-infused twist as roller-disco legends Skate Odyssey help to lift the vibe and fill your car boots with Mount Zero goodness, contactless!
Just like last time, we’ll have Chris Gill (Triple R, Northside Records) spinning disco and funk tracks, while other local Victorian producers including Meredith Dairy will have products up for sale at market-day prices. Look out for:
- 10% off all Mount Zero Hampers (great for Christmas pressies!)
- Meredith Dairy Marinated Goats Cheese 2kg for $50
- Christmas puddings from hospitality social enterprise Streat
- Bloody Mary and Worcestershire Sauce from Jarnaxa
- Super locally made (a few doors down!) small goods from Farce
- 1kg bulk tortillas from La Tortilleria
- Handmade, authentic miso by Koji & Co
- Plus all your favourite Mount Zero olives, olive oils, pulses and Pink Lake salts
Pre-orders for click and collect orders are now open.
Whether you’re looking to get stocked up for Christmas, or simply keen for a little car-seat boogie, our last market of the year is sure to be some of the most fun you can have on four (or eight!) wheels. Let’s disco!